Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 1... Update

It has been a very busy week.  My lil guy just turned 4 years old on Sunday.   We had a great weekend!  Adventure City on Saturday and a small celebration at the house on Sunday.  I am soo happy that my baby is moving out of the toddler stage into a preschooler.  I love the babies, but I am pretty much over it.  He is my last one, so I am enjoying every bit of him!

So my new babies (the locks) are doing well.  I am still in love.  My maintenance includes:
1.  A satin bonnet to sleep in.  
2.  I have gone between a twist out, a braid out, and freestyle.  I like the braid-out best.  I put a small roller on the ends to curl it.
3.  A few spritz of my Special Water/Tea Tree Oil Spray that I bought from Natural Hairstory.
4. Shake & go!

I cleaned out my cabinet and "donated" all of my hair products and weaves to my mom & sis...  They were really happy.  LOL!  Man, she came up!  

What I don't love about my hair is the frizzy ends, the thinness, and I have a patch of straight hair in the front.  I feel like my hair is gonna unravel if I mess in it to much.  Although I know that that isn't the case.  It is just so soft.  It kinda feels like cotton.  I am used to seeing the SL's on hair that is a little coarser.  So I had just assumed.  I am hoping that it will get coarser/thicker as time moves on.  And the frizzy ends... My Loctician suggested that I spritz them and roll them to help.  That has been working.  

But overall, I am VERY HAPPY with my decision.  The above hurdles are things that time and experience will fix.  
Now, I just need to find out what style I will wear to my sis' wedding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment