Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Anticipated Shower...

Hey!  I'm back!!!  Today was the greatly anticipated Bridal Shower.  Just to re-cap...  My SL will be installed in 3 DAYS!!!  (YAY!)  For the past 2 weeks, I have been instructed by my locktician to keep product use to a minimum and NO straightening my hair to prepare.  So since then I have tried a few natural styles that I found on you tube.  However, my look would NEVER come out the way that I wanted it to.  My hair was looking CRAZY!  The hubbz would ask WHEN was my hair getting done...  I was on the borderline of low-self... :-/  In the midst of all that, my sister's Bridal Shower was coming and I had NO IDEA of what to do (Since I am in the wedding, then I knew that I would need to take pictures therefore my hair had to be at least partially decent.)

So, I bought a clipon ponytail because I knew that was an easy fix.  I was gonna wear it Friday night to a party, but didn''t make it.  So naturally, I would have it for the shower.  I showered, washed my hair, and thought to myself that I wasn't really feeling the clip on pony tail.



It was not exactly my thang.  Yes I wore weaves, but synthetic was unacceptable.  Synthetic hair with braids was ok, but that was my limit.  Then I had a light bulb moment.  I totally forgot about this curly creme product that I bought a few weeks ago.  My idea was I would try the curly fro and if it did not work, then the clip on would be my last resort.

So I applied the product and was actually excited by the outcome.  Here is a picture....



See how tight my curls go.  This is the length when I pull them out...



This is me & my Beautiful Sister at her shower.  She will be married in exactly 20 days....

'
I am very proud of my decision to rock MY own hair.  It was funny because I got lots of compliments on my hair.

And I will be locked in 3....  I an't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment