Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

I broke down...

And bought a clip on ponytail...  smh...  It is so synthetic that I am borderline embarrassed.  But, after attempting to manipulate my natural hair into all of the styles on the you tube that I have seen, and being rather unsuccessful, I gave up...  I was planning on hitting my lil-sister's 25th bday bash tonight and I have to attend my other sister's bridal shower on Sunday.  My afro and the ATTEMPTS at the natural hair styles were NOT working.  So I figured I will pop on a pony clip-on that will hold me for the next 4 days.... Wow, I can't believe I have 4 more days to go.... Woohoo!  I am excited and nervous all at the same time.   But more excited than anything else.

1 comment:

  1. You are not your hair! You are just conditioned with beauty confusion. An American trait most women suffer from at one time or another. 4 days and you will experience true freedom from hair slavery! Much love!

    AlisiaK

    ReplyDelete