Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Tried the Bantu Knots...

Well, I tried them, buuutttt it didnt come out how I was hoping. Due to the limited time I had to get ready for church, I did what any self-reapecting lady would have done... Threw on my clothes, accessories, make up, and rocked that fro like it was the best thing under the sun. (smile).


I went to church, and service was another life changing message (praise God), then went home to play in the pool with my AFRO! Today is the 4th and I have basically decided to do a slickback pony and sit in this crazy heat to enjoy good food and drinks with some friends. I have 9 more days and trust me, I can't wait!!

P.S.  Shout out to my new followers... Hope u r enjoying my rants :-). Feel free to leave any comments ...

No comments:

Post a Comment