Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Patience Daniel-son

It is crazy! I have been flirting with the idea of Sisterlocks for the past 2-3 years. Was never ready to commit; I always had an excuse why I wasn't ready to commit. But now that I have made the decision to get SLs, my patience is thin and I am so ready for them! The birth of this new lifestyle and new look is in 2 weeks. My Locktician was not available for a sooner appointment! :-( In fact, at this time in exactly 2 weeks, my hair will be filled with 400-600 infant locks that will mature into beautiful SLs that will give me freedom. They will flow freely, be styled, eventually colored, and rocked with such confidence and class. Man I Ican't wait! I feel like a kid again, waiting anxiously for Christmas. But in the meantime, I am rocking this Afro. And man it is killing me! I am trying not to modify my hair texture, so no pressing or heat. I have been easy on conditioner because my hair citified are smoothe enough. This situation is making my wait seem like forever! Ladies, if you are ready to get locked, and your mind is set, I recommend scheduling your installation appointment just a couple days after your consultation. Because, if not your patience will eat you up. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment