Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

UPDATE... 7 weeks

I am back to work, and I have been busy....
It has been exactly 7 weeks since my babies have been installed.   It looks like I have a tad bit of growth, but not enough to write home to Mama about... :-) I don't have a picture to upload this minute... I will try to get one up sooner than later.

On my last post, I wrote concerns about my hair unraveling after my working out.  I have been walking/jogging at 2-3 miles 5 days per week.  So my Lock Doc (Ms. Imani) re-installed the locks that came out and informed me to be sure to tie my hair down when I am working out.  So when I work out... I typically have the bantu knots in my hair....

I have been wearing the curls from the Bantu Knot - outs lately.  I am getting a little bored with my look, but I don't like the way that my hair looks with a freestyle.  So, I gotta do something.  I am trying to figure out different ways to style my hair, but I haven't been to successful.  I really cant wait until I get length and density...  I think that I maybe should have cut my hair to all the same length to give it more of a fullness... but whatev....

Oh well, gotta go.  Its getting late, I gotta work tomorrow, and its my hubby's bday...  Talk to you later!!
=)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new locks. I get my locks this month and I can't wait. This will be my sedcond time around. Anyhow try curling yuor hair with different type rollers, or even braidouts/twistouts. Not manipulating your hair too much in the beginning is a good thing so freestyling might not be so bad.

    Also while working out maybe you should braid your hair.

    Don't worry your length will come in no time.

    Take Care,

    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried to do a pipecleaner curl? those are always pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! @ V, I am trying not to manipulate my locks as much as possible. I do have a bit of Hand-In-Locks-itis. I stop when I think of it... @Tolondra, No, I haven't tried pipe cleaners. I am a little nervous about the way the will turn out. I will soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tolondra1 - I just tried the PipeCleaner curl... Yes, I did like it. The curls were very tight... Reminded me of a little afro puff... But it was cute. I will write about it next and post pics... :-)

    ReplyDelete