Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

8 weeks...

So tomorrow is my 8th week with my Locks.  I have just finished B/B them to wash them. Tomorrow, I will go in for my 2nd re-tightening.  I am at about a re-ti every 4 weeks.

Over the last few of weeks, it has been HOT.  I don't know what's up with the weather, but I am talking about 95+ degrees, up to 108!  The great thing about the heat is that I have not had to worry about my hair & sweat in this heat... well not too much.  I don't worry about my hair sweating out a press, or too hot under a weave net (hey, I'm keeping it real).  The only thing that I worry about is slippage from moisture.  But that's not the end of the world.

I see a little growth in my locks.  I keep saying that I will post a picture, but haven't been taking any worth posting...

I am definitely going through Lock Envy right now...  I wish my hair was thicker and longer so that I can do more with it.  I am getting bored with my looks, and the freestyle looks a hot mess to me.. :-/

But one thing that I do know is that locks move at their own pace... I just gotta let them do what they do.  I still have NO regrets.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment