Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Pipecleaners & the 9th Week

So, it is now my 9th week with my SL's, and it has officially been 2 months.  I finally tried a new style... Pipecleaners.  I was really nervous about them because my biggest issue right now is length... And the pipecleaners will make my curls so tight that my hair has no choice but to be short...  But I decided "eh... just do it!"  So I did, and here it is...

Just a little spray of water & and about 40 pipecleaners
This is the back... 
This is the front...  Time to go to bed... 

The next morning, I woke up, unrolled them to these tiny, tight, ringlets.
Cute!!!   

Here it is!  Yes they are short...  

But, after some finger combing... I like it!!!
So, I am glad that I tried it.  They have been up for 3 days now and the curls are still tight...  I just go to bed with my satin bonnet and wake up, finger-comb, spritz and go!  

So, at my 9th week, I am still in love with my locks!  I have had a couple of moments of missing my 22 inches.  Every blue moon, when I wake up to the crazy hair, I have good thoughts of straight hair that is easy to unwrap & go... But the minute I start to feel this heat and start sweating... I think, AHA, I aint scared of no moisture...  The other day, I went outside in the morning, and it was misting...  It felt good not to stress about my how my hair was ruined for work  :-)

So, that is it... I am still looking forward to COLOR & LENGTH, but I have quite a bit of time to go....

My next thing to conquer... Hair accessories... I love to see the cute flowers, bands, clips, etc. in other people's SL..  I never really wore them before, so I don't really know what to buy that would compliment my head...  But, since I get bored with my look at times, I need to get to the accessories...  

See ya next time!!

Choklett

No comments:

Post a Comment