Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's growing on him. ;-)

First off, I have the most ride or die, supportive hubbz ever and I love him dearly! When I decided to lock my hair, he was the only person that I worried about truly accepting my hair. Once I got my SLs, he was so cute... When I asked him if he liked them, his response was "whatever makes you happy babe" and he would smile... But I know my hubbz well enough to know that they hadn't grown on him...

So today, he made me blush so much...

this moring, After pulling off my satin bonnet and running my fingers through my hair to fluff out my hair from its nightly flattening, He looked at me and told that I was a beautiful natural woman. I immediately thought that he is getting used to my hair...
But then, later that night, he ran his fingers through my hair (for the 1st time since I locked it) and massaged my scalp...

After 10.5 weeks, I know that my hubbz, who don't like change and who loved my hair straight & long, is used to, and actually likes my new look!

I can't wait until my length comes in... I can't give him straight hair, but I CAN give him (and my 4 yr old son that keeps telling me that he likes my long hair) length...

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment