Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Trying something new :

Well, after 20 weeks (today), I am exploring with my hair a little bit more than before.  I tried a simple, but cute up-do for work this morning.  It took like 15 minutes and it was so simple.  The curls/ringlets on the ends are my natural hair pattern, with no additional curling to it.  I just spritzed with water and grabbed some bobby pins to secure the flat twists...

Well, here it is!!

The Back
2 flat twist - quickly rolled upward.   Just grabbed hair... 

Side.....  

Front...  An asymmetrical part, with flat twists going down the sides and clipped up on the side to merge with the back.  See the Side picture above...
Next time I will show you the hair and less of my face... LOL

1 comment: