Welcome to Choklett's Blog

Welcome to Choklett's Blog
Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Month 4

I went to get my 4th month re-tighten today.  I was very happy because I waited 5 weeks since my last Re-Tighten....  I will never do that again with intention...  LOL..

I sat in the chair for a little under 2 hours, and Wallah... my locks were groomed just as I like them!!  I am totally feeling my SL's and feeling myself!  Looking Naturally Fierce as a Diva Should!  LOL...

Here they are....


Braid out (After Washing)... 

He loves hopping in Mommy's pictures - See the length when it's stretched...
about 2 inches past the stopping point

I have no idea why I am not smiling...  I love the hair... Trying to be serious I guess...



Side Shot..

  Well, there they are...  They definitely look fuller than when I first go them.  (At least to me, my hubbz said he can't tell).  And I have some growth...  My son says my braid out looks like like a Jheri Curl... LOL...  I guess I naturally have what some people pay for...  

Well gotta go... See u in a few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment